Monday, October 27, 2008

Let's Lock and Roll! -1/144 Dynames ver. 1-



So this is one of the build I completed a while back, that I should have updated live, but didn't. Regardless, HG00, which means it is a 1/144 scale model of the widely popular GN-002 Gundam Dynames, piloted by our favorite (not mine, though) Lockon Stratos.

More pics...






review>
Not a bad 1/144 kit. The one thing that PISSES me off on this model is the fact that they didn't add the GN Pistols to it, while later releasing the GN Arms-Type D model, with Dynames carrying the GN Pistols. WHAT THE HELL. Good job Bandai, you are trying to milk my money... Other than that, didn't realize how rigid the shield looks... Could be made better....

Time completed: roughly 3 months (2 to 3 days worth of continuous work applied)
Overall Grade: B+

For fun shots>
Come to the Dynames fan club....


Look ma! I'ma Tieren! heavily armored, Monoeye... Yea, I pass as one!


Kikoeru ka~! kono ore no koega! Kanjiruka~! (King Gainer ED)

PS: DON'T mention the panel line...

PSS: Ver. 1 represents that I am willing to buy another kit in the future and completely revamp and supersede this work (and conveniently, I am about to by GN Arms Type D. I am such a sucker...)

Enjoy...

No comments: